Sometimes Support will request a copy of your save file to help investigate an issue. Here's how to find them on different types of computers.
Remember that on your system, USERNAME would be replaced with your own username.
Location in Windows
In Windows File Explorer, go to
Location in Mac/OSX
In the Finder menu, select Go/Go To Folder
Copy in this path:
Location in Linux
Location on PlayStation 4
Most consoles are close systems, however the PS4 allows players to backup files to external USB drives, which can then be transferred to a computer and attached to your Ticket.
Follow these steps to locate your Save file on PS4
- Along the top of the PS4 home screen, select the Settings option
- Scroll down to Application Save Data Management
- In System Storage, select the Save Data option
- From here, select the Copy to USB Storage Device
- When prompted, select your inserted USB stick
- Select the game you want to copy save files from.